Purple Flower Armoire
Purple Flower Armoire
Purple Flower Armoire - This purple flower armoire has been an absolute labor of love, and now that it's done we're so in love with it we're tempted to keep it right here at home ;) She's bold, bohemian, and absolutely stunning with purple, pink, yellow, and blue scattered throughout. If the gorgeous texture throughout the outside isn't enough to leave you just a little breathless, then the 3d gold flaked vase and stunning flowers should do the trick.
40"w x 22"d x 56"h
- Dixie Belle Slick Stick
- Dixie Belle Lavender Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Aubergine Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Amethyst Mineral Chalk Paint
- Daydream Apothecary La La Love You Neon Chalk Paint
- Daydream Apothecary Soul Full of Sunshine Neon Chalk Paint
- Silk All-In-One Paint in Prickly Pear
- ProMarine Epoxy
- Dixie Belle Gold Gilding Wax
- Modern Masters Texture Medium
- Gold foil
- Annie Sloan Clear Wax
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- We CANNOT deliver to Alaska and Hawaii when it comes to most pieces. The price listed here does not apply to those states, and if interested in shipping to AK or HI, please reach out prior to purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping is NOT included in the above price. We use white glove shipping companies to make sure your piece gets to you as safely as possible. We are located in Central New Jersey and pickup is available! The shipping fee will be invoiced to you post purchase, please reach out regarding a quote ASAP. Shipping ranges between $200-$500 depending on location and the size of the piece. Due to the high cost of gas, shipping has gone up so we apologize!
Please note that the estimated time to leave our studio is 2-4 weeks. This can vary slightly depending on the delivery companies that we use and their schedule. From purchase, you should have your piece in your home in 3-4 weeks. Again, this might vary depending on weather, holidays, etc!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
Returns and exchanges are not accepted.
Thank you so very much for your support of our business and our art.
If you're interested in following along and seeing updates of future works, be sure to subscribe below and follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for any sneak peeks or behind-the-scenes pictures and footage!