When this piece first came to us it was completely fallen apart and destroyed, and needed so much love and refinishing. And wow, it sure has made a come around. 1920s originally, it has been completely rebuilt into this black and white(ish) boho style cabinet. Use it as a cupboard, cabinet, or as a dresser — but no matter where you place it in your home it’s bound to stand out. The touch of color is a fun surprise to this monochrome color scheme, and to me draw up the image of a grassy field to accompany the zebra.
45"h x 33"w x 18"d
To purchase the Zebra decoupage paper, click here!
- Dixie Belle Caviar Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Linen Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Limeade Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Sea Spray
- Dixie Belle Black, Clear, and White Best Dang Wax
- Dixie Belle Zinc Gilding Wax
- Dixie Belle Cactus and Lilac Chameleon Wax
- Dixie Belle Crackle
- Dixie Belle Satin Clear Coat
- MintByMichelle Zebra Decoupage Paper
- Variety of Leaf Stencils
Local pickup from central New Jersey is welcomed, however, we do ship throughout the continental United States, so please get in touch with us prior to purchase! We ask that you provide a zip code and we will facilitate shipping (or you are welcome to!). Shipping is not included in the price and ranges between $300-$700 depending on location.