LS Lowry Post-Depression Era Cabinet - This post-depression era cabinet came to us a complete mess! If you've been following along, you've seen how the panels began to chip and peel. Well, what a transformation it's made. We went back and forth with this piece for a while, debating on the imagery and colors, but I'm so pleased with how it turned out. They just pop! It's bright and happy and loud, and the impressionist art at center stage really just ties it all together. This isn't a refinished piece of furniture, it's a statement piece. Now available online @ agabohocreations.com. Link in bio! Don't forget that we ship throughout the continental United States.
85"h x 38"w x 20" d
- Dixie Belle Blue Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Colonel Mustard Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle French Linen Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Caviar Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle In the Navy Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Drop Cloth Mineral Chalk Paint
- Annie Sloan Provence Chalk Paint
- Annie Sloan Emperor Silk Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Sea Spray
- L S Lowry impression on decoupage paper
- WoodUbend Mouldings
- Re-design Roses Stencil Roll
- Posh chalk Stencils
Local pickup from central New Jersey is welcomed, however, we do ship throughout the continental United States, so please get in touch with us prior to purchase! We ask that you provide a zip code and we will facilitate shipping (or you are welcome to!). Shipping is not included in the price and ranges between $300-$700 depending on location.