LS Lowry Post-Depression Era Cabinet - This post-depression era cabinet came to us a complete mess! If you've been following along, you've seen how the panels began to chip and peel. Well, what a transformation it's made. We went back and forth with this piece for a while, debating on the imagery and colors, but I'm so pleased with how it turned out. They just pop! It's bright and happy and loud, and the impressionist art at center stage really just ties it all together. This isn't a refinished piece of furniture, it's a statement piece. Now available online @ agabohocreations.com. Link in bio! Don't forget that we ship throughout the continental United States.
85"h x 38"w x 20" d
- Dixie Belle Blue Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Colonel Mustard Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle French Linen Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Caviar Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle In the Navy Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Drop Cloth Mineral Chalk Paint
- Annie Sloan Provence Chalk Paint
- Annie Sloan Emperor Silk Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Sea Spray
- L S Lowry impression on decoupage paper
- WoodUbend Mouldings
- Re-design Roses Stencil Roll
- Posh chalk Stencils
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- We CANNOT deliver to Alaska and Hawaii when it comes to most pieces. The price listed here does not apply to those states, and if interested in shipping to AK or HI, please reach out prior to purchase.
Please note that the estimated time to leave our studio is 2-4 weeks. This can vary slightly depending on the delivery companies that we use and their schedule. From purchase, you should have your piece in your home in 3-4 weeks. Again, this might vary depending on weather, holidays, etc!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
Returns and exchanges are not accepted.
Thank you so very much for your support of our business and our art.
If you're interested in following along and seeing updates of future works, be sure to subscribe below and follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for any sneak peeks or behind-the-scenes pictures and footage!