Fire Eyes Secretary -- When you look into her eyes you can just see the magic. As if you suddenly noticed something tempting at your fingertips, immerse yourself in the promise of this gaze. Listen to the vibrations of the music of the various colors pouring over the texture and shapes here. This piece of furniture is a story of fire hidden under half-closed lids. This gorgeous little secretary can be used for just that, but we picture her as a wonderful makeup vanity, just waiting to be opened up.
Antique Gimbel Brothers walnut secretary. This antique secretary was produced by the Gimbel Brothers in the early 20th century and constructed with a top cabinet with interior shelves and a lower secretary. The drop front secretary is divided into open-front sections above a single drawer.
56”h x 22”w x 14”d
- DayDream Apothecary Girls Night Out
- DayDream Apothecary Ground Control
- DayDream Apothecary La La Love You
- DayDream Apothecary Hot Damn, Violet
- Dixie Belle Honky Tonk Red Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Colonel Mustard Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Tree Frog Green Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Florida Orange Mineral Chalk Paint
- Dixie Belle Sea Spray
- Annie Sloan Athenian Black Chalk Paint
- Annie Sloan Clear Wax
- Silk Sand Castle All-in-one Paint
- WoodUbend Centerpiece WUB1055 9.5x9.5cms
- Belles and Whistles Morocco Stencil
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- We CANNOT deliver to Alaska and Hawaii when it comes to most pieces. The price listed here does not apply to those states, and if interested in shipping to AK or HI, please reach out prior to purchase.
Please note that the estimated time to leave our studio is 2-4 weeks. This can vary slightly depending on the delivery companies that we use and their schedule. From purchase, you should have your piece in your home in 3-4 weeks. Again, this might vary depending on weather, holidays, etc!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
Returns and exchanges are not accepted.
Thank you so very much for your support of our business and our art.
If you're interested in following along and seeing updates of future works, be sure to subscribe below and follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for any sneak peeks or behind-the-scenes pictures and footage!